Skip to toolbar

DepartmentPage Headers-WINCHESTER-1020x300

Winchester Fire Department

History

The first known record of fire suppression capabilities in the City of Winchester was in 1788.  The stations were called “engine houses” and were established to support other public buildings in the immediate surrounding area. Click the documents below for an in-depth look at the Winchester Fire and Rescue Department's history.


 

PARTNERS

@

Not recently active