Chandler, Scottsdale & Tempe Fire Departments
Chandler, Scottsdale, and Tempe, are working together to conduct an open registration and written exam for the 2017 Firefighter Recruitment process.
Qualified and registered candidates will participate in a written test for the purpose of creating an eligibility list that each Department may use to hire personnel.
- Written exam space is limited to the first 1,500 eligible applicants who meet the minimum qualifications.
- Eligible candidates must possess an EMT or Paramedic certification through AZDHS and/or NREMT or be enrolled in a program with completion prior to January, 2018.
- Only one (1) registration per candidate.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age by July 18, 2017.
- All dates & times subject to change.